onsdag 21 maj 2014

140521 - I am called to do a "forensic-psychiatric investigation".

Today a letter came from the correctional. The court has decided that I should implement a forensic-psychiatric investigation (I used Google translate, I don't know what it really calls). The june 2'th I'm going to Halmstad for an investigation.

I know there is something wrong with me, otherwise, I had not needed the 5 psychiatric pharmaceuticals that I take in high doses every day. I only know that I feel very bad if I quit with some of them. But I really don't know for what diagnosis... I have had about 30 diagnosis from when I was 16 years old, until now, I'm 34 on friday.

I'm thinking if I shouldn't take my medicines before the investigation, or they want me investigated as it is now, I'm feeling pretty good with my medicines? If I stop with my Haloperidol, I'm being very bad. For example confused, paranoid, some times I've been hearing voices and another of cuckoos... The Haloperidol is a really good pharmaceutical, I couln't live without it.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hej! Hörde dig precis på P3, intressant.

    Vad är det för undersökning, är det utifrån LPT eller LRV?

    /Socionomen

    SvaraRadera
  2. Det var en sk. liten rättspsykiatrisk undersökning, o baserat på vårt samtal, så har jag inte en "allvarlig psykisk störning", som det är de som de letar efter.

    Alltså LRV, lagen om rättspsykiatrisk vård.

    SvaraRadera
  3. In modern society, the lab glass reactor has important effects on many ways. Here: www.toption-china.com/products/lab-glass-reactor. Actually, this equipment is sometimes called ultrasonic cell grinder under many situations. At present, a lot of ultrasonic equipment suppliers begin to supply amount of related products. In fact, most people may not very unfamiliar with this product.

    SvaraRadera